Boiler annual servicing on board of FPSO MAMPU 1 – Offshore – FEBRUARY 2021
Type : AALBORG AUXILIARY WATER TUBE BOILER MISSION OM25 – 1 unit
Capacity : JOM – 0025 / 25Ton/hr@ & 350 deg.c
Vessel : FPSO MAMPU 1 – SARAWAK WATERS – OFFSHORE
- To provision qualified boiler makers 5 pax for onboard FPSO MAMPU 1 boiler 1 unit for surveyor inspection.
- Work scope consisted of :
- Steam drum / water drums servicing & HP washing at 2500psi
- Tube banks area high pressure washing internal tube & power tooling (Air driven)
- Fire box area – Dry cleaning
- Level Gauge 2 units overhauling and renew spares
- Refractory repair estimated 150kgs (inclusive men power and material). To repair the damaged refractory at passage area and cleaning bottom floor stack
- Boiler valves and mountings to be overhaul & service – 22 numbers
- Boiler safety valves (PSV) – 2 numbers – 18.7 bar overhaul & service spare provision by ship owner. POP testing witness by third-party inspector (BV) onboard of vessel. PSV will be sent to onshore for bench test & calibration by a third part inspection company.
- Hydro test x 2 times for owner satisfaction
- Prior to proper inspection & surveyor witness the boiler mounting & spares installed in line and boiler doors closed back with proper packing installed.
- Total duration of work scope – 10 days only offshore.
2PK-5500 PT13 Equalization Basin pit desludging and cleaning – JANUARY 2021
Type : Equipment No. : 2PK-5500-PT13 X 1 unit Size : 5m H X 15m W X 14m L – 903m³ x
Capacity : 350/m³
Location : NC1 LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN PASIR GUDANG JOHOR
- To provision skilled technician(obtained AESP & safety inducted) consumables to carry out the general cleaning by proper high speed Mastra Submersible Pump , 3 phase oily water separator and 7,000 psi electrical driven hp pump (4units), minimum 12 pax workers in a team, with 1 team minimum to perform the cleaning job (10 blasters + 1 foreman + 1 safety coordinator) – to work at PT13 – 12 hrs shift
- Dismantling works as per operation’s list prior to any works commence (spade or blind flange will be supply by
client ). If any may incurred.
To remove pit cover using lifting crane upon completion of mechanical works. Any damaged cover of PT 13 should be replaced by FST.
To provision scaffolding with the size of 14m x 15m x 4m in accordance with LCTM approved execution.
To use hard canvas to minimize rainwater carryover to 2PK-5500-PT13 during cleaning progress
To spray oil dispersant chemical on the wall and bottom part of pit and to soften the wall attached sludge
Finally a high pressure hydro jetting will be applied at 5 000psi to remove all accumulated hardened scale of internal wall & bottom part of pit , also wash down the entire surface of PT13 for better preparation .
Upon completion of pumping out, removal of oily sludge will be carried out using ultrafiltration system of 3 phase separator which designed as a complete, fully automated, semi-automated skid mounted system that filters contaminants down to 0.05 micron particle size. The decanter system will suck oily-water + sludge from pit by means hydraulic sludge recovery system 1800lpm direct to buffer tank. Separation done here with high speed blade and sent to lube pump for separate the oily-water & sludge.
The separated dry sludge cake containment will collected in the separator using dehydrator will store in open top drum provided by LCTM for disposal and oily water will directed to another pit for treatment.
Moisture content of the sludge should be less than 75% at a minimum level.
To reinstall 2PK-5500-PT13 pit cover upon completion of cleaning.